It’s Halloween time again and children, teenagers and adults are looking forward to this time of year when people disguise trying to scare others and want to have fun.
Here there are some jokes, related to this festival, with some vocabulary to learn:
- Where do vampires keep their money? In a blood bank!
- What do you call a witch in a desert? A sandwitch!
- What musical instrument does the skeleton play? A trombone!
- Why don’t skeletons like parties? Because they’ve got no-body to go with!
- What do witches put on their hair? Scare ( asustar) spray! (hair spray)
- What was the witch’s favourite subject at school? Spelling!
- What do vampire doctors say? Necks (next) please!
- What do ghosts serve for dessert? Ice Scream (gritar)!
- When is it bad luck to meet a black cat? When you’re a mouse!
Be careful opening the door on the evening of October 31st!